The Montana Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence (MCADSV), a non-profit operating in Helena, Montana, is seeking a full time Staff Attorney for our Sexual Assault Legal Services (SALS) program. Please see the job announcement for further information. Baseline salary for the position is $48,000 (negotiable based on experience) and a generous benefit package is provided to all employees.
The SALS Staff Attorney is the lead staff person responsible for providing holistic, comprehensive, direct civil legal services to victims of sexual assault throughout Montana. The SALS program consists of the Staff Attorney, Public Policy/Legal Director (supervisor), and a legal assistant/victim advocate. This is a grant funded position currently funded through September 2019. Being licensed to practice law in Montana is a requirement for the position. A more detailed job description is available by request.
To apply send a letter of interest, resume, writing sample, and three professional references; attention Robin Turner. Applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com. Applications are due by Friday, January 27th at 5:00pm. Position open until filled.
- Thank you to everyone who participated in our 30th Anniversary Giving Campaign! We really appreciate your generosity! If you are still interested in donating to MCADSV, please click the link below. Donations are made secure via PayPal.
- January is National Stalking Awareness Month. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for tips and facts throughout the month!
- Interested in Membership for 2017? Please take a moment to renew or become a member for the first time!
- For a copy of our 2017 Training and Event Calendar click here! Or see our Event page for upcoming training and events (events subject to change).
- If you are interested in donating to MCADSV, please click the link below. Donations are made secure via PayPal.
MCADSV does not provide direct services. If you are in immediate danger, call 911 and ask for emergency assistance. Otherwise, please contact your local program to learn about their services.