The Montana Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence:
- Support and connect the direct service victim advocacy programs operating in all 56 counties.
- Ensure victims of domestic and sexual violence have alternatives in rural, urban, and tribal communities.
- Increase public awareness and encourage people to take action.
- Serve as a voice for Montana survivors and advocates in the public policy arena.
- Provide a wide variety of technical assistance and training in order to increase support for survivors in whatever system they encounter.
MCADSV does not provide direct services. Please call your local program for assistance.