April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month, or #SAAM. The goal of SAAM is to raise public awareness about sexual violence and educate communities on how to prevent it. This year, SAAM is celebrating its 18th anniversary with the theme “I Ask” to empower everyone to put consent into practice. As individuals share the message of the campaign throughout their communities and online, they’ll demonstrate the importance of consent and set an example for their partners, friends, and loved ones.
Learn more by going to nsvrc.org/saam
* Call for submissions! MCADSV is partnering with The Friendship Center and Montana Book Co. for a teen spoken word night. All high school students from Helena are invited to submit original poetry, essays or stories to be read aloud by the authors on May 30th at the Red Atlas. Writing must be related to one of the themes outlined here limited to 800 words or an 8-minute long read. Please submit all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Teen Spoken Word Night” by end of day 5/10/19.
Performers will be notified of selection by 5/13/19 and be available to present their piece on May 30, 2019 from 6-8 PM at the Red Atlas, 400 Euclid Ave.
Questions? Contact Chelsia at email@example.com or Jaime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested in Membership for 2019? Please take a moment to learn about membership options!
- Download a copy of our 2019 Training and Event Calendar! Or see our Event page for upcoming training and events (events subject to change).
- If you are interested in donating to MCADSV, please click the link below. Donations are made secure via Stripe.
- Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases to MCADSV whenever you shop on AmazonSmile!
MCADSV does not provide direct services. If you are in immediate danger, call 911 and ask for emergency assistance. Otherwise, please contact your local program to learn about their services.