Since its inception, a key portion of the MCADSV mission has been to support the efforts of our members to offer professional, appropriate assistance to victims and survivors of domestic and sexual violence in their community. To that end, we provide our members with regular technical assistance, training, and opportunity to network with one another and share best practices. Below are some of the specifics:
- We provide information to our members that include updates about trainings/conferences, grants/funding, articles of interest, best practices, as well as actions and alerts on state and federal policy.
- We offer specialized trainings to our members in their communities.
- We host networking opportunities through membership meetings, annual conference and regional meetings throughout the state. (scholarships available)
- We also provide technical assistance to members via the phone or e-mail, conducting research for them, or providing them with training/advocacy materials that we’ve developed or that have been developed elsewhere and purchased by MCADSV.
- All members have access to our extensive resource library.